Sunday, March 29, 2009

Referring is easy : Refer and get more free website visitors

If you are working with traffic exchanges, then you should refer more and more people to join under you. Here are few benefits you get by referring more people.

1. Your down line surf and you get credit. You get anything between 5% to 10 % of your down line effort. At Hit2Hit when my down line surf 500 pages I get a credit of 35 hits to my site free of cost. Just imagine what you do to get this credit? You are getting this for free and this is a life long benefit. If you manage to get 100 active referral who surf 500 pages daily you end up in getting 3500 hits to your site everyday. And if you manage to do this with 20 exchanges you shall get 70,000 hits to your site everyday and for free.

2. You get up to 75 % of the money spent by your down line. You know the importance of upgrading your traffic exchange account. I have upgraded my account with more than 15 traffic exchanges. You get 10 % to 75 % of the up gradation fee as commission. Trafficwitch pays 75% while I get 15 % commission at Hit2Hit as I am a coral Rose member.

Why I say referring is easy. I don't say this I do it. just have a look at the referral contest at h I am the top referrer there. Referred more than 200 people during the contest. Here is the screen shot. I am getting similar results with all other traffic Exchanges.

I am ready share my experience free of cost.
Visit http://workdoneforyou.com/spalsh5.html

No comments:

Post a Comment