Tuesday, April 7, 2009

As I mentioned earlier, I make at least $30 a month from each of the traffic traffic exchanges I am involved with. That is an average figure. Many a times I make much more. Just have a look at some big money I got from different traffic exchanges.
Got $243 from Hit2Hit, $90 from Soaring4traffic and $65.83 from Dragonsurf in the month of march. As expected I was top referrer in Hit2Hit referral contest ended on 30th March. This is normal. Many are making similar income with traffic exchanges.

Traffic Exchanges are the main source of traffic that I get to my opt in page http://workdoneforyou.com/splash3.html. As and when I get time I surf to earn credit. In addition to this I get a lot of extra credit from my active down line ( from their surfing effort).

So have a bigger down line get a lot of hits and make some residual cash as well.

Just have look at these proofs. I have mentioned these to boost your confidence. Be confident you can do this.

Here is the screen shot from my PayPal account. Hit2Hit paid $243.


Here is the screen shot from my PayPal account. Soaring4traffic paid $90.


Here is the screen shot from my PayPal account. Dragonsurf paid $65.83


I was top referrer at Hit2Hit referral contest that ended on 30th March. Here is the screen shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment