Saturday, March 14, 2009

Proofs of Earnings with traffic exchanges

Here are some proofs of income that I make with traffic Exchanges.

Have look at this Screen shot of my Hit2Hit account. This shows my present account balance at hit2hit. Screen shot taken on 14th March 2009. Click on the image to see enlarged view.

Now look at another screen shot of my account with Dragon surf.
Image taken on 14th March 2009


Have a look at another screen shot of my Soaring4traffic account.
This is a record of my home page.
Image taken on 14th March 2009
Here are some more pictures to show you the number of people I get automatically using the methods I use at workdoneforyou.com

Have a look, I stand 2nd at Hit2Hit. Everyday I get 5 to 6 referrals. My user id is 33059. You can also see this page by logging in to your hit2hit account.
At Traffic Taxis I stand 8th with just 14 referrals. Just wait and watch my position. I am sure my position shall go up soon.
These are just a piece of iceberg. This is what I do with each and every traffic exchanges. You can also do the same thing. No magic, no trick no hidden secret. Follow me by opting in at http://workdoneforyou.com/splash3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment